The excitement and chants are roaring out of the dugouts.
Memories are being created – “The Thrill of Victory” and “The Agony of Defeat”.
Unfortunately, financial burdens can cause unwelcome stress and may even diminish the love for this time of year. There are several ways that your team/league can help ease the financial burdens. At the end of the day, you want to ensure that your players have the equipment they need and are not worried about financing entry fees to tournaments and travelling.
Bulking up is Better
Just like shopping at a bulk store rather than the town store, combine the efforts of the team/league and shop for supplies in bulk. You can save a lot of money for everyone. All stores have markups on each and every product and most stores have comparable prices for the exact same gear. Taking control of your expenses can free additional monies for the travelling, tournament, field maintenance, etc, costs associated with being a part of your USSSA team/league. Here are a few tips:
- Shop and compare prices for all of your gear online (bats, balls, uniforms, helmets, etc…) and get price quotes. This puts you in the driver’s seat for negotiating better deals.
- Online shopping gives you access to all of the sales and discounts available everywhere giving you limitless access to find the best deal.
- If you appreciate keeping business local, take your online quotes to your local sporting goods stores and ask for a price match.
- These same tactics can be used when stocking your concession stand to ensure you have the largest available profit margin on goods sold.
Fundraise with Coupons
Raise additional money for this year’s ball season by taking advantage of the USSSA Official partnership with Entertainment Promotions. Entertainment is the industry leader in supplying coupons and is most known for the popular Entertainment Book.
- Entertainment has created an Official USSSA Coupon Book exclusively for USSSA teams/leagues to help raise moneyfor the ball season this year. The USSSA Coupon book is customizable by pictures, text, and logos, while targeting on your specific geographic area and giving inclusive access to our national digital savings club. Along with being fully customizable the book offers up to a 50% profit margin at a $20 price point.
- By using just a few coupons, supporters typically turn a profit and make their money back – much better than candy, popcorn, etc.
For more information please contact the Entertainment Fundraising Specialist at 866-551-3361 or Request Your FREE Information Kit at www.entertainment.com/usssa